Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WIP Wednesday ~ Doll Quilt Swap

A few weeks ago I signed up for the Doll Quilt Swap 3 on Flickr.My partners identity is a secret; but I can reveal I am using a doll quilt pattern I found online by Darlene Zimmerman and I am using fabrics that I bought in Sydney from my Prints Charming collection. Using a co-ordinating snowflake white fabric, I have sewn together 80 2.5" blocks, ready to be pieced together tonight. Just a quick pic as I can't give too much away in case someone is reading! Hopefully I will finish the top tonight, then I can make a start on the quilting. I hope my recipiant likes it!

6 comments:

AJ said...

LOVE the colours!!

Tracey said...

The colours are gorgeous. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Austysmum said...

Such pretty colours! I love the prints.

Helen said...

Looking good Ad!

Unknown said...

I love what you are working on! I love Darlene Zimmerman's work and patterns. I also have those Prints Charming fabrics they are truly fantastic! I can't wait to see your results!

Weaveron Textile said...

i love it your colors combination!To get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:http://www.weaveron.com/