Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ragged Edges

One of three ragged edges that will all be the same, hopefully the recipiants will never know! This one is a perfect lap size for in the car or snuggling under the couch. I think its just a tad to small for much else (no room for two under here!!) I have just enough fabric to add 2 rows each to the other two I have already cut out, this will make them 100 squares (10 x 10) not 81 squares (9 x 9).
Little Cat loves in, snuggling in next to my machine.
This one is for Brigida, just because xx

9 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the ragged quilt - lucky teachers!

Cass said...

Adds, looks great

anne said...

Love the raggy quilt and table runner.

Head over to this blog for a Saturday sleepover...........

http://dragonfly-crafts.blogspot.com/

Happy stitching

Sue said...

What a beautiful cat! How is your sleepover sewing going?

Helen said...

Ahem. You have won a Brilliante Weblog Award! Follow the link back to the blog. :)

Anonymous said...

So glad you joined in on my sleepover. Such a nice night and I’m sure I’ll host one again.
It was very busy trying to sew, post and reply to all the wonderful comments.
Hope you enjoyed yourself too.

Leah said...

Very Nice Adds! I'm doing a polar fleece one next. I hope it turns out as nicely as yours!
And your cat is so cute! Mine is a terrorist and holds my ankles to ransom ;)

Anonymous said...

oh I Love this quilt! I have always been too scared to make a quilt but keep telling myself I WILL make one of these! Gorgeous photo of puss!!

Julie said...

I was wondering what you do around the edge of the quilt. I'm assuming its just a row of stitching then snipped to make the edge ragged. I'm making one at the moment and would like to finish with a ragged edge not a border and binding. Love your cat.