Cass organised a mystery box swap and I was lucky enough to join in. I took out 3 items; Some fridge magnets, a bag of pom pom trim and a Moda Needlecase. In return, I will be putting in an Enid Gilchrist Magazine, a handmade pin cushion using my Prints Charming fabrics and complete with a packet of pins, and the cutest ever 1.5 inch jelly roll that I made using some of my Picket Fences fabric. Cass has also tagged me for a Tree of Happiness Award. So now I get to share 6 things that make me happy, and then tag 6 others for the award who can do the same.
1. Cate. There is nothing more delightful then having a daughter, except maybe having 2 or 3!
2. My boys. Having two boys who are so close in age and the best of friends most of the time works incredibly well for us!
3. My animals / our pets, I am such a cat person but forever thankful that we have Lottie too. One day I will be one of those old ladies with 50 cats!
4. Making Christmas Gifts for the kids Teachers, I love making ragged edges quilts and the teachers are always so thrilled to receive them.
5. The Internet! How else would I of met so many great people and been able to buy so much great fabric?
6. My car, how great is it to get in a car, start the key and you just know it's going to start? And it has aircon and an excellent heater when needed.
I tag these bloggers~
AJ ~ a great quilter and a great friend
Island Kylie ~ a fellow EBer
Gina - a new blog for me, another multi talented mum
Monica - who has the best free table runner patterns on her blog
Xena - from my EB Quilt group
Helen - my sister dear.