Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fabric Basket

I realised this morning that I don't have a basket for the Easter Egg Hunt!! So I whipped up this little fabric basket using a tutorial I have had saved in my favourite links for some time now. By Pink Penguin, I have used fabrics entirely from my stash (impressive huh?) My Japanese mushroom fabrics were too cute to cut into tiny squares so I have made the top band in one piece and used a smaller toadstill print for the inside. This basket turned out super cute with my seams matching up perfectly, such a great little project, it only took me about an hour to make. Tutorial here, enjoy! And, while were on the topic of baskets / bags, here's Kipper taking a nap in my bag, made by Cass, she has a shop here. Double enjoy!!

3 comments:

AJ said...

Cute Adds!!

The bag and the kitten!!

Cass said...

Great basket Adds but that other bag was definitely not made for cats!

Phyllis Dobbs said...

Really cute basket (and kitty!)