Monday, October 19, 2009

Post 19 ~ Fabric shopping with Emma

Emma and I went fabric shopping allllllll day! From one end of Adelaide to the other we did travel in her BMW Stationwagon. I can't remember the names of all the shops we visited, but my fave was Tricia's Discount Fabrics where I got these half metre pieces of Sheri Berri Holiday I got some Alien prints for Stuart from Emmas local quilt shop And I scored the last Nancy Halvorson Christmas Panal from Quiltaholic's; Oliver looks so thrilled about this!

3 comments:

Cyliebug said...

I LOVE that panel....just love it. Off to shop now.

AJ said...

I almost got one of them from my LQS...but that is where the nasty lady works....got a pattern book instead so I can make my own.

2paw said...

Ooh I am addicted to huge stacks of beautiful Christmas fabric!! I must get mine out and iron it. I love ironing fabric!! Then I must make things with it!!!