Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year !!

I have not blogged since November! Lazy I know, so much going on, blogging slipped to the side. Since my last post we have moved house (same suburb, just closer to the kids school), the kids graduated from Year 4, Year 3 and Year 1 with glowing reports. I completed 2 training courses in the city, Cate's now zooming around on her bike without training wheels, had 3 sleep overs and received the Year 1 Achievement award! We have also met "the Liam" (Mum and Dad's new caravan) Sung at Carol's By Candlelight Participated in the town Christmas Pageant
and Celebrated Christmas in our new home A bit disappointing crafty wise, I only finished 11 things, 2 of them being quilts and the rest smaller projects. I did get a few quilt tops done but there not yet quilted, and I have a few WIP that I hope to finish in the next few months. The year went too fast for me; with working full time, the stress of moving house and being on a few too many committee's. Less commitments this year I hope, with some holidays in March when Emma comes to visit, and 2 weeks off for the Easter break where were hoping to take a family trip, so until then its sewing and crafting when I can, starting from now! Happy New Year 2010!

1 comment:

AJ said...

Happy New Year Adds!! I hear you on the moving home front and not getting enough things finished this year!