Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Paralyzed in project overload

yep, that's me, paralyzed in project overload. So wanting to keep on task but the heat is stopping me from quilting, so I get another project out, then think oh I might quickly finish that softie and then I might cut fabric for a new lap quilt and then quick as I'll have 5 projects on the go, a big mess and no focus. So some groups to help keep me on task~
Work In Progress Wednesday at Freshly Pieced. Every Wednesday I will link up my WIP, will have one post showing what I am working on and what's been accomplished. I am going to use this for my quilting projects only, and try to just work on one main project and have a smaller crafty one.
12 WIP in 2012. AJ set this challenge up, you can read more here and enter the competition if you like. I plan on posting a completed WIP from my side list on the last day of each month. If I stay on track I should finish 12 projects in 12 months and have something to show in 2012, woot. 
Sew and Tell Friday, like WIP Wednesday but on a Friday. I am going to use to this group for projects other than my WIP list, mostly small quilt projects, softies, cushions, general craft...
And lastly I found this link, Fresh Sewing Day and Small Blog meet. The plan is to show your creations from the last month, a mini recap if you like? I will start posting on the last Sunday of each month, I haven't linked up yet as I didn't do much in December other than revamp my blog.
And seeing as it is summer here, I am going to make this summer sampler, not sure when but it's on the list!! One project to many? We'll see, I am yet to mention the quilt bee I have joined and the FQ birthday swap.



1 comment:

Bec - Farmers Wife said...

Sounds like you are going to be busy sewing this year. Good idea with the groups to keep on track.