Sunday, March 18, 2012

Bunting

Love.
Perfect to brighten up Cate's room, the window has a blind but no need for curtains as quite a dark room. I made 5 metres of bunting, so should of measured her window but solved the too many flags predicament by tying the sides across the top. Shows the red back print but I think it looks nice.
I used some left over charm squares from her quilt, some KAI dots and some Japanese Little Red Riding Hood fabric from Spotlight. The scalloped edges are my fave, i used my new Olfa cutter for this.
Close up of the Japanese little red riding hood fabric, ultra cute and only $15m, less if you can pick it up on sale like I did.
And my detailed stitching, loving my zipper foot at the moment, such a nifty little foot allows you to sew close to the edge of any project without actually going over the edge.
Nice to sew something quick and easy from start to finish in just a few hours.

No comments: