Saturday, October 11, 2014

Quilts I want to make

These are just a few on my to do list, which when added to my WIP pile and my UFO pile its kinda large. Again, working and farm life which I adore (the farm not work!) really gets in the way of quilting!

Hello Happy by Janelle Wind 


Pixie Sticks from the magazine All People Quilt by Sandy Klop

Feather Bed by Anna Maria Horner


Apple Crate by Angeela @ Fussy Cuts



These are just a sampling, I am pinning up a storm on Pintrest and love seeing so many beautiful quilts. And crafts. And Sewing rooms, so many lovely sewing studios really puts my nook to shame. And on that note, I'm off to sew a new baby quilt.

1 comment:

Lewis Clark said...

Well dear making such a confused quilt is not an easy thing to deal with . it need a lot of expertise in terms of stitching and dying and all.. i hope you have that must expertise to let not your fabric get wasted.