Saturday, August 26, 2017

Allison Glass quilt top

I'm not sure if I love this one. I bought it as a kit back in April from the Quilters Convention, was a really great day out. My sister is coming next year so I won't have to go alone, none of my friends here like to sew or quilt and there's no local groups about, I really should do something about that.


Anyway, I bought the kit for $75 from FiFi's Fabricology. I loved the one on display, and this ones the same, so I'm not sure why I don't love it? I'll source some matching binding and backing then put it in my gift pile. 


It's been really cold here, the watering can is used every morning to tip over the icy windsheild. We're going to Geelong tomorrow for Cate's Tournament of Minds competition, leaving home at 7am so hopefully no black ice and a smooth drive down.

No comments: